As a mom, wife, and creative entrepreneur I'm always looking for other women to inspire me. I've tagged 6 diverse ladies who do that. As a woman myself and as a mother to a daughter, I love to see women succeeding, forging their own paths, setting trends, bucking trends. And I'm so grateful that since I don't have everything ever all figured out (no surprise!), that there are women out there lighting the way and blazing trails. From healthy eating to business savvy to financial responsibility to marketing genius to minimalism and beyond I've tagged 6 women that I've found a lot of inspiration in. I read their blogs. I can only hope that as my daughter grows up & keeps reaching for more than the door handle that she'll know what women are capable of. A quick note as to why each of these ladies inspires me:
1. @caitflanders blog inspired me to try a shopping ban & really made me mindful of my shopping and spending.
2. @shannaskidmore's course "pricing for creatives" is genius *and* she quit social media for a year and has taken to other business building methods which is so inspiring.
3. @heidijswanson Makes my favorite recipes on the internet, her style is always ahead of the curve, and she has wonderful blog posts on the entire cookbook writing process.
4. @darcybenincosa encourages dropping the shame around money and talks openly about it which is a huge help and relief! Her posts are empowering, encouraging, and are manifesting gold.
5. I just recently discovered @paperandoats, and I'm obsessed with her clean design and business acumen. I just signed up for her free course and plan to look into more. Plus her story is enough to inspire anyone. She's a single mom that's killing it.
6. @minimalistbaker's IG stories alone are genius + I'm fascinated by how they found freedom from sponsored content & developed other revenue streams instead. And the food! Simple + nourishing.
Who inspires you?
#seekthesimplicity #theeverdayproject #habitandhome #livethelittlethings #nothingisordinary #pursuepretty #verilymoment #thatsdarling #feelfreefeed #inspiremyinstagram #slowmotherhood #eulaliewilla #lifeandthyme #beautifulmatters #peoplescreatives #localmilkfilter