Brain scans, controlled studies, evolutionary psychology, and anthropology demonstrate that men and women are not the same! We are physically & mentally different. We input, process and deliver information differently. We are consumed with different priorities, and we are marinated in different combinations of hormones. This leads to a misaligned interpretation of reality…which creates conflict, not only in our love lives, but in our family lives, and the lives of our children. The following is a list of 50 of these differences…perhaps if we're aware of them, we can interact with more empathy, and better logic.
1. Men & women don't see in the same way
From the very start of light hitting the retina, to the information arriving in the cerebral cortex, this process is different in males and females. -The male retina is thicker
– It has more M cells (magnocellular)
– M cells are larger and are distributed across the retina
– M cells are responsible for tracking the movement of objects -The female retina is thinner
– It has more P cells (parvocellular)
– P cells are smaller & concentrated around the center of the retina
– P cells are responsible for identifying objects & analyzing texture and color
(has been documented in other mammals) 2. Female babies like faces, male babies like moving objects
This isn't surprising, since – as we just learned – males and females see differently.
Over 100 infants were studied on the day of their birth. They were given a choice between looking at a young woman's face or a dangling mobile. The researchers were not told the sex of the babies while they recorded their eye movement. The boys were twice as likely to prefer gazing at the mobile and the girls were more likely to look at the face.
– In the first few months of life, a baby girl's eye contact and mutual facial gazing will increase by over 400% while the boys will show significantly less improvement. Females hear better than males
-In the brain centres for language and hearing, women have 11% more neurons than men book 📚 ("Why Gender Matters") CONTINUED⬇️⬇️⬇️ #gender #anatomy #biology #science #matrix #avatar #mathmatics #fibonacci #magnetics #nature #vegan #nwo #jwo